- Conditions Treated
- Contact Us
- News Archive
- Do I need a referral from my GP to see a chartered physiotherapist?
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- How long will my appointment take?
- How many sessions of Physiotherapy will I need?
- What should I wear to my Physiotherapy appointment?
- Should I see my GP or a Chartered Physiotherapist?
- Will physio hurt?
- Do I have to stop playing sport while I’m having physiotherapy?
“Quick Recovery From Achilles Tendonitis”
I had a very painful achilles tendon injury. It was an overuse injury from hurling training brought on by my new boots. Alan immediatley identified the problem as achilles tendonitis. I had three sessions of physiotherapy and done my exercise programme that Alan had recommended. I trained throughout treatment and am back playing now painfree after three weeks. I’m glad I went to Laurel Lodge Physiotherapy.
- Eoin Comerford, St. Peregrines Senior Hurler