- Conditions Treated
- Contact Us
- Do I need a referral from my GP to see a chartered physiotherapist?
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- How long will my appointment take?
- How many sessions of Physiotherapy will I need?
- What should I wear to my Physiotherapy appointment?
- Should I see my GP or a Chartered Physiotherapist?
- Will physio hurt?
- Do I have to stop playing sport while I’m having physiotherapy?
- /Neck and Shoulder Pain
Neck and Shoulder Pain
Congratulations to Laurel Lodge Physiotherapy patient and Clonliffe Harrier’s runner Niall Sherlock on his successful return to running this week after a series of injuries kept him away from training and competition. Niall was out of action for 10 weeks …
Sometimes the simple tips are the best. I’d been concentrating on strengthening my quads after knee surgery and hadn’t been doing enough stretching. Alan checked my muscle length and immediately advised me to do some simple stretching exercises. My knee …
Alan looked after my ankle after I sprained it badly earlier in the year. Thankfully, due to his expert advice and hands-on treatment I’ve gotten back to running in the past few weeks.…
I’d highly recommend Laurel Lodge Physiotherapy. I had an overuse elbow injury due to guitar and banjo playing. I found Laurel Lodge Physiotherapy extremely professional to deal with. Alan was highly knowledgeable and friendly. I’ll definitely return with any future …
I’d highly recommend Laurel Lodge Physiotherapy. Chartered Physiotherapist, Alan Moynihan very quickly diagnosed my knee injury – a medial collateral ligament strain. He gave me expert advice on the expected recovery time and how long before I could return to …